Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Entry 3: As I Let The Movements Take Me There

It's sometimes hard for me to look in the mirror and see only a girl who wants to be someone other than just me.

My reflection is distorted from all the ones who see nothing but wrong in the way that i talk or the way that i move to the beats of drums.

I unintentionally let people judge me cause its all I ever hear.

So I Let The Movements Take Me There....💃

All the tormenting memories before allowed my first intention to flee
Because I have reach that boiling point where the voices of myself can no longer save me.

So I Let The Movements Take Me There...💃

As the movements took me there I realized that people tend to become afraid of things they don't know.

So I whipped my hips, leaped across the floor, stretched my arms and legs
&& Let The Movements Take Me There...💃

The movements took me to a place full of my own insecurities, so I turned the music louder 🔊
It was clear as I moved from one end of this place to the other end I was a GIRL COPING WITH HER OWN INSECURITIES.

As I tried to let the movements take me there
I realized those same movements are the reasons I'm stuck with these insecurities...




No comments:

Post a Comment